Bringing nearly two decades of intellectual property and business experience, Jennifer opened her practice in Billings, Montana on January 1, 2014. Throughout her career she has worked with artists, inventors, business owners, and government agencies to develop and protect intellectual property.
From jewelry design to medical devices, automotive parts to private label food products, food trucks to retail establishments, Jennifer has aided in providing trademark and copyright protection to her clients. Her litigation and trademark prosecution background lends itself to advising businesses at start up about potential pitfalls that can occur in later stages of business operations.
When not advising clients, Jennifer enjoys creative outlets such as painting, exploring Montana, and getting involved in the vibrant and growing Billings community.
Community & Professional Involvement
- Adjunct Professor, Business Law, Rocky Mountain College, 2016 to Present
- Chair, Intellectual Property Section of the State Bar of Montana, 2017-2018, Founding Member and Board Member 2016 to present
- Consultant, Big Sky Economic Development, Business Expansion and Retention (BEAR), 2015 to present
- Advisory Council, Big Sky Economic Development, Small Business Development Center, 2015 to present
- Member, Guardianship Committee, 2015 to present (working group to develop statewide guardianship standards)
- President, 2017-2018, Junior League of Billings, Member, 2014 to present, Board Member, 2015 to present
- Member, Downtown Exchange Club, 2014 to present
- Board Member, Billings Arts Association, 2014-2016
University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law | Sacramento, California | Juris Doctor
University of California at Santa Barbara | Santa Barbara, California | B.A. Political Science
Admissions & Memberships
State Bar of Montana
State Bar of California
Yellowstone Area Bar Association
American Bar Association